Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In the morning

YAWN :::smack smack::: (stretch) Huh? :::fumbles around for the light switch::: (hey, there's light. yay) :::grabs laptop off of the floor, logs onto MySpace:::

Oh. Well, I didn't post a blog last night because I was just tired I guess. I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail and then went to beddy bye.

(lets see, what else is going on today before the drudgery of life begins in earnest)

:::looks up Bjork Homogenic song lyrics:::

"I tried to organize freedom, how Scandinavian of me."

Ah, the song is Hunter. Funny that I didn't realize that. It's the first song on the album.

:::browses the game forums for a while, defends honor, dishes out some wisdom, puts the smack down on an uppity teenager for getting smart, glances at clock:::

(oh shit, it's already 5:16. sonofabitch)

:::gets up to take a shower:::

(screw it, too damn cold in the bathroom)

:::crawls back in bed:::

(live, from space.com)

"So, get out your 2009 calendar and put a big circle around Saturday morning, Jan. 3. That's the expected peak date for the Quadrantids, a notoriously unpredictable meteor display. In 2009, peak activity is due to occur in the pre-dawn hours of Jan. 3 and will strongly favor western North America."

(hmmm, if it's not cloudy maybe I'll get up an hour or two early and check em out)

:::eyes closed, trying to stop time:::

No comments:

Post a Comment