Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Saving money

So now I have to stop buying cigarettes and beer, because things are getting desperate. Business isn't going as great as it did last month, which is how I had my finances figured. Things might still pick up in August and September but if they don't, I have to readjust what I'm spending and what I'm saving. And that means no more cigarettes, and no more beer. As it stands now, I'm spending 50 dollars a week on cigarettes, and 40 dollars on beer. That's almost a hundred dollars a week more that I can save, and I have to, simply HAVE to save that money.

So, I get to stop smoking and drinking! YAY! Thanks, God. No, seriously. Thank you God.

Now I just have to actually do it.

And to top it off, we just discovered that a $350.00 handbag is missing. Some schmuck mucked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment