Sunday, April 3, 2011

Unexpected

Wow.  I've gone from 156 lbs to 144 lbs since the beginning of Lent.  Might I eventually get my flat tummy back?  130 lbs would be it.  Some extra muscle would be nice though...

They say 40 is the new 20.  What if I just busted my ass and got into shape and started my life over?  I mean, my life is cauterized right now anyway.  Me, weighing 150 lbs with no fat?  That would be... hmmm.  I dunno if that's a good idea.  If I actually started to look good naked in the mirror, my ego might inflate all over again.

But I'd be healthier and I'd have more endurance.  I could start running and working out again, like I was doing the entire summer of '08.  Only this time, I'd stick with it for the entire year, or two years.

Anywho... wow.  I haven't weighed under 145 since 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment