Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally

Now is the time to either put up or shut up. The final test is devestatingly obvious. Am I strong enough? Can I endure this? At catechumen class today Fr. Justin was reading from a book talking about the catechism, and the points that were brought up directly reflected what's going on. It wasn't just a coincidence, it was God saying...

"This is it, are you really here? Do you really care? Is your entire heart in it? Because you know it's been leading up to this, you've known that for quite some time, haven't you? Well, here it is, and you have My Grace to help you, but it's up to you, your own will to choose what will happen. Listen and love and accept forgiveness and accept My Love and come forward."

That is what God was telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment