Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Post title

I just realized something important, possibly. Don't believe what you read from someone else's point of experience, ever, if what you're reading is an ideal that makes you yearn for it. It's almost always a lie, however well intentioned or self ignorant.

Believe instead in the striving for the ideal, even though it's likely never ever been manifested, ever, and that the concrete truth is that it's forever and always going to be an impossible thing to attain, probably. The person who actually does that is an admirable liar, most likely. In my opinion. Maybe.

None of this that I just shat upon this electronic page is necessarily what I think or believe, it's just a thought that shunted into my brain station because I was doing life sums in my head. Just products and quotients. Not necessarily worthless, though, maybe, I think.

I guess what I'm actually saying is that it's ok to be the essence of a good hypocrite, and that an inspirational lie isn't necessarily based on a falsehood.

Wow, doesn't all of that sound fucking pretentious? Still, that doesn't lessen the value of it. If it sounds pretentious, it's probably because you're a prideful asshole holier than thou kind of dickwad with all kinds of head fucks running around in your skull.

That's ok though, it's totally normal to be like that! You can still even have a good heart, even with all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment