Sunday, May 8, 2016

Terrible

Dang.

Last night I was at Kroger, and on my way to the self checkout, there's a guy lying on the floor. I just saw his sneakers, sticking out from behind the chip rack. I couldn't believe it at first. It was like the time I walked into the bathroom when I worked at Dupont, and a guy had died in the stall. All I could see were his feet. I freaked out and thought I was back in time.

I kept walking though, but I stopped when I saw the whole guy, laid out with blood around his head. I thought to myself, what can I do, what can I do, what can I do, what can I do to help.

But there were already people around him, people who knew what to do. So I went to the self checkout thing and started bawling my stupid head off. Man was it embarrassing. Then the money wouldn't come out for my change, and I had to stand there while the machine blared, "PLEASE WAIT FOR ATTENDANT" over and over, with me standing there snotting up the place and crying like a little girl.

That was terrible. Just terrible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment