Thursday, June 23, 2016

A siolence of violence.

I'm walking along, minding my own beeswax, when...

Lo! Behold... Hark, forest sounds. Animal noises!

There's a party in the works, a few houses down and on the other side of the road.

I'm not interested in going to the party, I'm just interested in being near it as I wander by. Maybe I'll hear something interesting, or funny, or even strange!

I propel myself across the road and toward the animal noises. As I approach the fence, I'm able to discern a frazzled up tangle of discombobulated quasi-speek. At my closest approach, which is about 18 inches away from the party fence (I was only privy to the forest sounds and animal noises, as the fence prevented me from actually seeing anything), a siolence of violence suddenly erupted quietly from the party proper - up over and yonder - and dragged on for an interminable five or so seconds, followed by:

"This is the shittiest goddam buzz I've never had! What the FUCK, man?"

At which point a flurry of voices went bouncing around on the other side of that fence like somebody had just let the dogs out in there. So, I scurried away, fah fah away!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment